Pioneer Packagers advanced frozen food packaging materials help consumers enjoy their favorite foods out of season while reducing waste and increasing long-lasting freshness. Our wide range of material options allows you to create unique frozen food bags that satisfy your brand's needs with eye-catching design capabilities.
• Busy families are always in need of solutions that fit their on-the-go lifestyles. Whether it's providing a meal for unexpected guests, adding a fresh vegetable on the side, or preparing appetizers, the variety and ease of frozen foods provide solutions for every meal.
• Flexible Frozen Food Packaging Pouch Options
• Quad Style Pouch - This pouch has full height gussets and plenty of filling volume for bulk frozen items like French fries and chicken tenders while still looking great in a grocer's freezer. The quad-style pouch keeps strength in mind and won't break open under the weight of your product.
• Lay-Flat - The Lay-Flat Pouch is the classic frozen vegetable package, by using a minimalist design there is less material used with maximum product space. A staple of frozen fruits and vegetables, this pouch has become what consumers expect.
• Shaped Pouch - The Shaped Pouch can be created in almost any shape that suits your needs and can be designed with a tear notch for easy access. This pouch is great for on the go frozen foods, like pre-made smoothies that can be drank straight from the package.
• As frozen food packaging materials continue to evolve, Pioneer Packagers will be there to help you stay up-to-date with the newest options. Fill out the form below to have a team representative contact you with more details.